Donate today to help CPC strengthen ignite collective power, transform systems of oppression, and heal in community! And we invite you to read our fundraising values, below.
*Double your Impact! During 2017, an anonymous donor will match your donation. Please give generously and help us build this movement!*
Options for Financial Support:
Become a monthly donor.
Committing to monthly support helps us by creating a stable base of funding each month. It’s easy to create an account and donate any amount you choose monthly. Join here: Yes! I’ll give monthly.
Make a one-time donation.
Can’t commit to becoming a monthly donor right now? That’s OK, you can still support our work right now by making a one-time donation here.
Donate by mail.
Prefer to send a check? Our address is: CPC, 610 Haywood Rd, Asheville NC, 28806
Thank you for your contribution!
CPC’s Fundraising Values
- CPC’s work is to support movement-building in WNC and the purpose of our grassroots fundraising work is to resource that movement.
- The ways that money is circulated in our society are not neutral or equitable. Accessing money means accessing power and options, and CPC is dedicated to working for equitable access.
- We believe that gifts given with positive intention and from the heart can create abundance.
- We believe in asking often, asking everyone, and valuing all contributions.
- CPC shares our philosophy around giving and fundraising and believes in transparency and honesty in this communication.
CPC is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Your donation is tax deductible as allowable by law.